We have added to our family again! :)


I'll make this post quick as I have a date night with my husband...a rented movie and ice cream...it doesn't get much better than that! Plus, I actually think we will both be able to stay awake for the whole movie! :)

The picture says it all...we bought a Suburban today. A 2003, 91,000 mile, nice and big Suburban!!! It was a blessing how all the pieces fell together. Friends from church have a friend who owns a used car dealership, let us know about the Suburban...and after doing a bit of investigating, we realized the price was very good. So, today we went down (all 8 of us!) inspected, test drove and then spent a couple of hours filling out paperwork and waiting for loan approval. I am so thankful that the dealership had a room with a TV in it, a kids movie to watch and candy! :) They did beautifully! :)

We are so thankful for the ways in which God provides... we are going to keep our van and hope that all the leaking it is doing and all the blinking that our dashboard is doing does not mean that it is about to breath it's last breath!:)

Comments

Michelle P said…
I was wondering how long that mini-can would last...everyone looked like sardines in there! So glad to see God providing a bigger vehicle...I'm sure Micah must be thrilled to have a little more room! :)
Michelle...I thought the phrase mini-can was a mistake and then I read the rest of your sentence and I got to giggling!
Love you!!!!
Kimiko said…
Yay! Congratulations! Haha...funny you mention ice cream! James and I were at the grocery store last night looking for some "treats" for us and I was perusing the ice cream isle when I came across the Starbucks Ice Cream. It reminded me of you! :)
Matt5verse6 said…
I'm not going to say anything (Wendy!!!) about SUVs vs minivans but I just can't stop smiling. :D (hee, hee, hee) :D ♥
Yay!! How exciting! I'm glad you guys were able get get a new vehicle... with room for ALL!! :0)
For His Glory said…
Okay Mrs.Brook! First of all I can now say officially that I have had the best of both worlds...Tonka Truck and now THE MINI VAN! I probably will not turn back, oh and they do make the minivan's quite a bit more spacious now than they did ten years ago~THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

HEE HEE, Seriously, you will love driving the "Beast" I always did ours! The kids look so precious together!
Anonymous said…
Better watch out for you in the WalMart parking lot! I always laugh at how those are parked. :-)

We have been researching some ideas for a new (to us) vehicle that will haul more kiddos as well. We are in the praying and waiting stage.

Enjoy!
Well, Mom and I were finally able to download the picture from our extremely slow vacation internet connection. We're so thrilled that you will be able to enjoy traveling to Hood River with Tessie and all the kids! The car looks great! Looking forward to seeing you later this week! Go Sox!

Mom & Dad!
crystal said…
Congratulations on your big car!its very nice and Iam sure the kids are happy to have some room lol!!Iam sure they love eachother but we can all use space once in a while:)You will have to tell me how the Gas thing goes in the next few weeks lol!!love you