A new favorite


For a very long time, both Bryan and I have appreciated the ministry of Albert Mohler. Bryan will often come home and share with me the things that Mohler has said (on his radio program) or wrote on, well....I guess I never asked where...until yesterday. Mohler has a blog...maybe I am the last one to be clued in...but, I'm super excited to place his blog on my list of "favorites" and encourage you to check out his wise words and his discerning takes on things going on in the world around us.

For instance, here are some of the titles of articles he has written this past week and, having read them all, they are worth our time, thought and even tears that come with the reality of living in a sinful, fallen world:

-When Adoption Fails, The Gospel is Denied
(thoughts on the little adopted Russian boy who was sent on a plane back to Russia)
-Newsnote: "Aborting The Wrong Baby?" (This one hit home a bit, as well, because Micah's test results came back saying that he was going to be Down Syndrome and a even a second level ultrasound left us wondering...we didn't know for sure until he was born)

-Can Animals Be Gay?
(You are curious, aren't you?!:))

Head on over and read more!

Comments

For His Glory said…
Okay so I may be boasting a little here :) But I get to see him in person this next week!! Whoo hoo! I'm sooo excited to here all these great speakers who love Christ! Hmmm I am curious, ARE animals gay??
Matt5verse6 said…
I LOVE Albert Mohler's blog!!! (I can't remember how I found him or came across his blog...perhaps from something Piper or Justin Taylor wrote.) But he really helps me with the big topics in the world (and politics) from a Christ followers' perspective. :)