Ethiopian and Back to School Food Fun!!!


I am so excited!!!! My sister-in-law, Michelle, went over to our Ethiopian friend's (Mrs. Bea as our kids like to affectionately call her) house last month and videotaped her making some Ethiopian food dishes! This is a JEWEL of a gift as there is a bit of technique to making Ethiopian food and it can get "lost in translation" when you are trying to simply read the directions. If you have adopted Ethiopian children, this will bless your socks off...and theirs too! Or, if you are just looking to expand your culinary skills...I think you'll really appreciate the YouTubes, too! There are 3 parts about 10 minutes each. Here are the links to get you there:

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Also, I am always looking for ways to make school lunch time easier and quicker (yep...even though they are all home) and my sister-in-law's sister gave some great tips recently on their blog NEAR TO NOTHING. I love the PB & J idea!!! If your kids are heading off to school (or not!) I think you'll find it well worth a few minutes of your time to check out their blog!

Comments

Thanks so much for sharing! I checked out your sister-in-law's blog and found links to so many $ savers! Awesome! And I know my kiddos would love that sandwich cutter... gonna have to pick one of those up! :) Love reading different ways people organize and save $!