Snapshots from So Cal


I had the sweet privilege of heading down south to visit with my sister just a couple of days after she gave birth to her second daughter, Natalie Ann. It was really special to be able to be a part of those first days of her life and to get to know my nieces, Hannah (my brother James' daughter) and Linnea better.

My wonderful hubby (and some wonderful friends) held down the fort at home and I was amazed to come home to laundry done and a house that was picked up and clean!!! It was good to go and it was good to come home!

My niece Hannah

Linnea loves her little sister!

My sister-in-law, Kimiko, MADE these for Linnea's birthday!!! They were too cute not to post! Oh...and the cupcake tasted AMAZING!!!! I was so tickled when she posted the recipe on her (and her sister's) cooking blog! You can find it here.
Nail painting with Auntie :)

Comments

How sweet!! What a beautiful baby! Congrats to your sister...

(Wow... Looking at these pictures seriously just makes me want to have ANOTHER!) ;0)