Praising, Pondering and Proclaiming!

Sometimes it's easy to bless the Lord and sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it rolls in like the waves of the ocean filling my soul and spilling over (Ps. 103:1) and, other times, it truly is a "sacrifice of praise". Of course, I know with every fiber in me that He is worthy of all honor and glory and praise and my spirit wants to exalt him, but sometimes my flesh struggles to do so. I am so thankful that "...he knows what we are made of, remembering that we are dust" (Ps. 103:14).

Our pastor preached on Psalm 103 this past Sunday and I condensed it down into three "p's" that I have already been preaching to myself the past two days. This Psalm gives great insight into how to go from discouragement to delight, from sighings to true satisfaction. Read it...yep, right now...and then just remember the 3 "p's". See them like lassos that help take your wandering, worried, discouraged thoughts captive! They've certainly helped the "rodeo" going on in my own mind. :)

1) Praise God for His blessings.
       
2) Ponder who He is.

3) Proclaim His fame and greatness to those around you.

Praise, Ponder and Proclaim....and rest in His promises! He truly does revive us and satisfies every longing of our hearts!

"He satisfies you with good things; your youth is renewed like the eagle." Psalm 103:5
          

Comments