Rejoice Anyway!


Well, I'll be honest. I didn't expect my second post on our new blog to find me feeling a bit worn out and discouraged with life....but that is the truth...and I believe God can use both the wonderful times and the hard times to grow us and to display His glory. We want this blog to be "real"...both the good and the bad for the glory of God! So, if you are having a day like mine...maybe you can meditate on these truths, too, and rejoice anyway!

Habakkuk 3:17-18
"Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food; the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no heard in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation."

Psalm 73:26
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Comments