Bible reading plan

So, it's the start of a new year and, for me, that means the start of reading through the Bible again. For the last 5 years I have been using John MacArthur's Daily Bible which is an actual book with the Bible reading plan already set up in it. This year, I decided it was time for some variety and so I have settled on following Bethlehem Baptist's (John Piper's church) reading program...plus, I think the bookmark that you can print out it pretty cool. :) The reading plan takes you through a part of the OT, Psalms and NT each day. If you are interested yourself, take a peak at this address:

http://theologica.blogspot.com/2008/12/bible-reading-plans.html

My prayer this year is that God would not allow me to be content with just reading (as, sadly, I often am) but that I would be faithful to study and dig deep into what I am reading!

Comments