Saturday at the Pichura House

Well, it appears having weather in the low 40' for the last two days has created a bit of "spring fever" amongst the men in my home. As I was cleaning the bathroom (NOT my favorite job!) I overheard what appeared to be "draft talk" going on...sure enough, Bryan and Micah were at the table selecting players for their whiffle ball baseball season! I guess spring training won't be starting till the beginning of March, but you could have fooled me :) Titus, looked a bit confused about the whole process...but he joyfully has joined Micah's team ( along with Ted William and Willie Mays!)

We also all enjoyed our "Starbucks Saturday." We used to try to take the kids to Starbucks as a treat once a month...but that has proved a bit more than our budget can handle :) Still, we didn't want to give up the special treat that it had become. So, it was with much excitement that I found a Frappe Freeze Mix at Costco that makes one fantastic frappucino! For about $3.50 (and that includes the cost of the milk!) we can all enjoy our Starbuck's favorite right from home.

Comments

crystal said…
I sure miss your family and love you guys!!i miss the fellowship of your family . your family was such a joy to be with.
Holly said…
I think it's so funny, good funny...not odd funny, that Bryan has a son who is just like him when it comes to all the imaginary games and teams. I'm glad he is still living out his childhood with Micah and they are so into the "backyard rules" together. I remember all our tournaments that we would have growing up...mostly the World Cup boat races with the dice and rulers and chartered courses. Fun Times!!!!
For His Glory said…
I want a frap freeze too!
Matt5verse6 said…
Ooh, yeah I miss those coffee drinks you made for us when we were visiting you 7 months ago!!! I think about them from time to time...

And what!? You don't like cleaning the toilet? Oh girl, scrubbing the inside of the bowl with the ol' heavy duty pumice scouring stone is my favorite thing to do...especially on a Saturday night! :) (hee, hee, hee). It makes me feel so...girly!