A look back!

If a picture is really worth a thousand words...than this will officially be my longest post:) Hope you are able to catch a glimpse into just what a blessing this trip was for us!


Thank you so much, dear friends, for opening up your home, your heart, your food, your computer:) and so much more to us! We had a sweet, sweet time of fellowship and fun and can't wait till the next time!


"...the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as himself." 1 Samuel 18:1


Do you have friends who it seems the second you start talking to them, your conversation immediately goes to the things of the Lord and stays there...and you end up leaving feeling so refreshed and encouraged. These are some of those friends and that was one of those times!


What would a visit to California be without a trip to In and Out Burger. Plus, my husband made me promise to go on his behalf:)


23 children and their moms = most of my old Bible Study:) It was so good to see everyone and a joy to watch the kids have so much fun playing together. What a group!


Thanks for another night at your house, Horne Family! Titus loved camping out in Grant's bedroom!


Papa (my dad) was officiating a softball game that was just a couple minutes off the highway we were traveling on as we headed home. I'll be honest...I just wanted to get home, but the kids trumped me with giggles of delight at the thought of getting to see Papa being an umpire! So, we stopped and stayed an inning and we were all glad to give Papa a hug!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kristin, I'm so glad you got to go! I know going without Bryan was a little hard, but God protected and guided you all into a time of relaxation, reflection and rejoicing! I have friends like that...and I miss them a lot! Thanks for reminding me of them!

I'm also excited about the news you received about the boys! It's just amazing to watch God work in your life :)! I love you all and missed you! Glad you're home safely.:)
For His Glory said…
Awe...I am so sad already that you are not here with me any-more:( Thank you for truely GRACING me with your presence, I thank God for you, I love you!!
crystal said…
I love you as well and I to miss you very much and I to was blessed with your time visiting.