Learning more about the place our boys call home!

I was thrilled to open my "inbox" a couple of days ago and see that CWA had set up a few youtubes. One, in particular, just blessed my heart immensly. It's a 7 minute clip...but PLEASE find a few moments of quiet (or not so quiet :) ) to watch it. The gals are sharing the relationship between CWA (Christian World Adoption...our adoption agency) and CCCE (Children's Cross Connection in Ethiopia...the organization that runs some of the orphanages in Ethiopia...including the ones that our precious little men are in). It blessed my heart to see just how much they care about each child and how much they take EVERYTHING into consideration in regards to what is best for the children. In fact, international adoption is one of the last options considered for each child...and that truth actually encouraged my heart, just seeing their desire to see kids with their parents/relatives if at all possible, which is our hearts desire as well! Okay...I am starting to ramble...they will share much better than I ever could...so, grab your cup of tea and find out a bit more of what God is doing in Ethiopia!

Comments