Precious Times, Precious Faces!


Tuesday started out with snow, hail and rain. I had to keep preaching to myself that even the precipitation out of the sky comes from the sovereign hand of the Lord and that I am to do everything (even looking at the snow in spring) without complaining and grumbling.:)

My Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Judy and two cousins Michael and Joey were going to be arriving the next afternoon...followed by my grandparents, parents, Uncle Steven and then my brother's Paul and David and his wife Michelle. A total of 18 people would be in our home for a couple of days and being outdoors was looking like a slim possibility. Help Lord!!!

God could have answered my prayer in a variety of ways...and He graciously gave us the sun and the warmth that accompanies a beautiful spring days!!! Our 1300 square foot home became much bigger as we spent much time out in the backyard playing whiffle ball.

What a precious little man!!! He actually hit a grand slam in the game!


Sorry Dad...it was too cute of a picture not to post!


Uncle Steven, Uncle Jimmy and Micah

It was a wonderful time full of sweet memories...and I'll share more tomorrow!

Comments

crystal said…
It is always so much fun getting together with family!!I love it!!It looks like you had alot of fun and so did the kiddies!!
For His Glory said…
Snow!!?? A little of that sounds nice at this point...It's supposed to be 94 today here and for the next few days!! Crazy!!! ONE QUESTION...Where did everyone sleep for goodness sake?
Matt5verse6 said…
No way, Wendy! I have been waiting patiently for God to turn up the heat!!! Don't you dare pray for snow!!! ;) Go take a swim in the river...the water is still FREEZING COLD!!! :) ♥

Kristin, looks like a fabulous time!!! I'm so thankful you have shared it! Miss you guys! ♥