A Memorable Memorial Day



We had a great trip to Seattle on Monday. My dear sister Kimberly flew in to Seattle to spend the week with me and my mom (who is driving up today). My brother's Paul and David and his wife, Michelle, live in Seattle...so it is always so great to be able to visit with them! We picked up Kimberly, hit Trader Joe's :), went to a beautiful park and ended the evening with dinner at our dear, new Ethiopian friends! And, now, I am so very much looking forward to some wonderful GIRL time this week!!!


A quick view of the majestic Cascade Mountain Range on our drive over


I don't think anything can beat the parks in Seattle!


While the boys threw rocks in the water, the girls were busy finding their own treasures on the land.


Our dear Faith is always collecting something wherever she goes!


Daddy time!


Fun with our Ethiopian friends! Thank you for your hospitality and a wonderful meal!

Comments

thank you for sharing about all of the fun you had. Grace is really looking older.
crystal said…
Girl,
I love to see your family!The pictures are so cute I really love the one of Bryan and Grace on the log!and the one of the 4 children on the log looking out!!love you and Iam so happy that you had special time with your family!