Snapshots from this week!

It has been an amazing blessing being with my parents and brother while I recover. My mom's tender care couldn't be topped, my dad's reclining chair (thank for giving it up for a few days, Dad) was a comfortable home and hotel for several nights after the surgery and the "playfulness" of my brother, Andrew, has been extra fun for the kids and SO helpful to the rest of us! Especially since it has been raining the last couple of days and we've all been inside a lot. Bryan is coming tonight and we'll head home on Friday. I miss my husband, but I am so thankful for our time in Hood River!
Also, would you please join me in praying for my mom, though. Her fibro myalgia has really flared up (I can't imagine why!) and she is in a lot of pain which is so hard to see. She has brought me such sweet comfort and I wish I could do the same for her.


One of MANY games of "Go Fish"! Uncle Andrew has graciously played many games with the kids as well as taken them on trips to the park, library, grocery store and even Walmart! Thanks so much, Andrew!


Grandma made some play dough for some extra "entertainment" while we stayed with them. The girls,especially, have had fun making all sorts of creations!


I had to snap this picture of my dad...he was giving me a good laugh. If you know my dad, you know he is a huge BOSTON fan...and it couldn't get any better for a Boston fan than right now. At the time of this particular picture, he was watching Boston games on a total of 3 TV's!!!! One was showing the Boston Red Sox play, another was showing the Boston Celtics (semi-finals) and the third was the Boston Bruins playing for a spot in the finals...and only my dad would rig it so he could watch all 3 at the same time!


Titus just loves wearing catchers gear...even if it is Papa's and weighs almost as much as he does!!!

Comments

Michelle P said…
So, I picked up on the recliner chair...did they get a new living room set? I can kind of see it in the pictures.
Yeah...it's really nice...of course some of that may have to do with the fact that it is sage green...and you know that is my favorite color! :)
what a blessed time it sounds like you had while you recovered. And a renewed thankfulness for your husband. I hope your feeling much better. And I will be praying for your mom.
For His Glory said…
I was actually praying for your mom this morning...I can't imagine the struggle and fight within her heart in this afliction God has given her...