A wonderful week

My sister, Kimberly, (who also happens to be 6 1/2 months pregnant!!!) and my mom came to visit for the week. My dad joined us for the weekend...and we had such a wonderful time together! My heart is so full of praise to the Lord that we were able to share a special week together not just because we are family, but, even more, because we are sisters in Christ!!!





Tomorrow (Monday) is my husband's surgery (around 10:30 am). A dear friend from church has taken on the "load" of watching our kiddos for the day and, Lord willing, Bryan will be released sometime in the afternoon. A big thanks to all those who have said they will be praying and I'll try to fill you all in tomorrow night!

"Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; our God is merciful. The Lord preserves the simple; when I was brought low, He saved me. Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you." Psalm 116:5-7

Comments

Ruth said…
Wow, you all look alike! It's a good thing I know which one is the "real" Kristin! :)

I'll be praying for you and Bryan as he undergoes surgery and a speedy recovery. And for patience for you as you as you take on a new role the next few weeks. (Nursing :) )
For His Glory said…
Nothing like a whole week of girl bonding in the Lord!!