Caleb had quite the week too!


We just got an email from our case worker and I guess Caleb fell while playing last week and cut his forehead and had to get stitches. They removed the stitches today and said that his forehead is healing well.

We have prayed that the Lord would keep the boys safe...and it was just another reminder that injuries can and do happen. Faith said that it made her sad that I wasn't there to hug him and take care of him...I love how my kiddo's are getting it! Not just that they are going to have brothers...but that their brothers are going to have a mom and dad...their mom and dad...who can take care of them!

We are still waiting on birth certificates for the boys...but it is hard to believe that we may be leaving for Ethiopia in about 3 weeks!!!

"Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings.." Psalm 17:8

Comments

Matt5verse6 said…
I seriously can't wait to meet the boys! What a huge blessing that they have you and Bryan in their lives. Praise be to God!!! ♥ Love you guys and we miss you lots!
Kristin,

I'm getting together some of the supplies that you wanted to take with you to Ethiopia for the orphanage. Do you want me to send them to your home address?.....I can get that from Chrissy.

Marie Burns (Chrissy's Mom)
That would be fantastic!!! Thanks so much Marie!!! Our home address would be great!!!
For His Glory said…
Hmmm. something tells me with four boys now, this will be a regular occurance...ha ha...That face is so precious
crystal said…
Baby boy that is what he is lol !! I agree with Wendy lol he is so darn cute!!!