Happy Birthday Titus!!!!

Yesterday, our precious little boy turned 5 years old!!! We had a wonderful time celebrating with him and Grandma and Papa and we are so thankful for our little man's life (although he says he is NOT a little man anymore!). We pray that just like the Titus in the Bible, that our Titus would be a "true child in the common faith" (Titus 1:4) and that he would be a great partner in ministry to others one day as Titus was to Paul and the church in Crete!


Titus informed me very emphatically that he did NOT want a cake...he wanted "those cookies". When I pushed him for what he meant he said, "You know what I mean, mom, the cookies that make me messy". :) So, homemade oreo cookies it was! :)




He LOVED his catchers gear and is so excited to look a little bit more like Jason Veritek ( the Red Sox catcher, in case you didn't know!:) )

Comments

nwestmama said…
Happy b-day Titus! Looks like he got a serious STACK of gifts!! Leyton just turned 4 this week...so it's a birthday week around here!
Such cute pics! Thanks for sharing!! :0) Yay---HAPPY B-DAY, TITUS!
For His Glory said…
Okay so I really have to get your "family gift" out like we talked about!! There's like a birthday every month for you all!! Love you and love the pics...Be watching for your gift in the mail in the next 2-25 weeks (ha ha)!!!
Matt5verse6 said…
After I commented on your post Friday about Samuel and Caleb I remembered the fourth is a birthday in your household as it is in our household. What a special blessing for Titus' birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TITUS! We miss you guys!

Love you guys!
crystal said…
Hey happy birthday little man!I read this post but forgot to comment!silly me lol!It looks like he had such a great day!love you little man:)
Paul said…
Ha ha, it was great catching up on all the posts for each day, finding out changes that happened almost in a days notice and I'm already behind! Glad you had a good time with Paps. Tell Titus Paul sends a late Happy Birthday to him, and I'm so excited for his new catcher gear. He'll have to show me next time I'm out! Love ya!