Just a couple of quick thoughts!

Okay....I guess when I posted the article from the gal yesterday, I didn't realize that some of you might think that I am struggling right now in those ways. By the grace of God, this is not a reality at the moment...but I realize there may be days that are hard (because I have been there before) and there are many days that are so hard for mommy's of adopted children...especially those with special needs...just as there can be for children that God grew in your tummy!

I just thought it was a dear, sober reminder that life is often hard...but God is SO good and He sustains us!!! Sorry if I wasn't too clear yesterday!

Also, I have had at least one person say that there comments are not actually publishing on my blog...if any of you have had the same problem...could you email me (yakamom@gmail.com). Please know that I do not pick and choose what comments to publish and what ones to ignore...I really do publish them all!!! :)

Comments

crystal said…
you crack me up I didnt get that you were struggling lol!I got that this is reality but all in all its more a blessing then anything adoptive moms and dads may go through!!your cute girl!thanks for clarifing lol!!:)
I didn't take that way ether. I just see it as the things God is working out in your live and you are bubbling over with joy in sharing it. And the article you came across just reflects that. Plus if others have seen the past postings of adoption I see how it is possible thought the grace of God and how he has worked in you and your family.