Random thoughts!


No rhyme or reason for the following thoughts except that I thought they were neat and wanted you to know!:) Yesterday on the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood blog they recommended a new book for kids that is a one volume guide that takes you through all 66 books of the Bible. It looks great and I thought you might want to order a copy too :)...feel free to check it out HERE.

And, secondly, I read a blog post worth pondering today by Tim Challiestitled "Addicted to Entertainment". It caught my attention, in the first place, because Bryan and I are planning to cancel our Direct TV (for many reasons...and believe me, they are not all "super spiritual" ones! :) ) and I was curious where Challies was going with the article. But, when I got done reading, I realized I had been given a whole lot more to ponder on than just our TV. I am looking forward to the next few days as he shares more on this subject!

Comments