Celebrating Adoption Together


If you look at the left sidebar, I made a change...I took all the families that we stay in touch with and feel so blessed to call friends (several from our trip to Ethiopia)and made a section just for them entitled "Celebrating Adoption Together". In fact, a couple of them are doing a much better job of recapping their trip then I have, seeing how I have not done it yet!:)

I am praying that the Lord will use our story and theirs to continue to tenderize all of our hearts toward the beauty of adoption...however that may look in each of our lives!

Comments

For His Glory said…
Wayyy cool! I love it!! HOwever, I feel a bit of pressure now, like you said with the others, they have been tracking their adoption so well...It's good motivation to start sharing more on what the Lord is doing, I needed a good push, I've been feeling like I needed to!! Thanks, even though you probably didn't realize the pressure I now feel...Hee hee~Love ya
I had a very hard time holding back the tears as I read that!!! Thank you SOOO much for taking us through the journey with you. I almost feel like I was there with you! How precious to be able to see your experience!

Your whole expereince is making it very difficult for me to be patient in wherever the Lord leads us. I'm ready to start the process right now! :) I suppose I should have the baby first, though :P. And about the body of Christ you have!!! AMEN! It is a total inspiration to me to be looking for ways to serve others above and beyond things I would normally think of doing! Can't wait to see you sometime in the near future and to meet those little guys! Love you!