Snapshots from this Week

We have had another fun, crazy week...thought I would share a few pictures to capture the moments! :)

We received a special blessing on Sunday...tickets to our local Yakima Bear's baseball game for Monday night! It was fun taking the kids to the game and seeing it through the new eyes of Samuel and Caleb. They loved the screen on the scoreboard that showed shots of the crowd and they loved dancing to the music in between innings! Caleb kept calling it basketball, so I guess we still have a little training to do:).


Micah wanted me to take this picture for Papa. I found this Bruin's shirt at Value Village for $3 dollars and he was so excited to wear it and let Papa know he was supporting all things Boston!:)


Micah had his ear appointment today. The hole is still just as big so it looks like he will have reconstructive surgery in a year or two. I had to snap a picture of the kids...they were so well behaved while we were there although Caleb looks anything but in the picture.:)


We made a trip to Costco late this afternoon...Daddy was able to join us after work and we had fun together. Titus and Caleb love sitting together in the double seats of the Costco carts...except when we got near the toy row and Caleb informed me "I walk". :) Oh, and Bryan would have you to know that Caleb's "fro" is no longer.:) All 4 boys and Grace got hair cuts tonight...I think half of it is still stuck to my body! I was reluctant to "buzz off" Caleb's curls...but at least I know they will grow back.:)

Comments

Caleb's funny face has me cracking up! He's such a clown... he's the youngest, right? At least he sure acts like one!!!
And Calebs hair looks just like Seri's! Don't you just love the curls! I know, the Daddy's like their boys hair nice and short, but I love the curls!
I will keep you posted on our kiddo "dates"! Josh and Austin are at the Seahawks preseason game tonight (courtesy of my brother who gifted us the tickets!).
For His Glory said…
Oh the pics are so great! I love to see the children grwoing even if it's not in person and on the computer :) I know what you mean about "cutting off the curls" We did with "J" and I was a bit sick at first, but it is just too hard to maintain with a busy life (sorry curls)...Maybe one day again, but for now it's easy street...Can't wait to meet these smiling faces!! Love ya
5 Cougs said…
So fun to see your life in action! You do such a great job as a mom!
Looks like you all had lots of fun. And I love Caleb's smile in every picture. He is so animated.