It's getting cold!!!


This morning we woke up to a nice warm temperature of 22 degrees! As soon as the boys were up, Bryan brought Samuel and Caleb outside so they could "see their breath". They got a pretty big kick out of it...but got even more excited when we pulled out the winter coats and hats and gloves for them to wear to church! I wish I had audio of the giggles and excitement over wearing their "new" clothes (hmmm...I wonder how long it will last?!).


I also had to add this picture to the mix. Gross, huh?:) I have often written about how much Caleb and Samuel sweat...but just in case you didn't believe me, here is what my decorative bed pillow looked like after an hour of Caleb sleeping on it. Clearly, I won't be letting him sleep on my pillows anymore and if you hear of a great sale on pillows, let me know. I have a feeling his will need replacing quite often! :)

Comments

oh...my....goodness....that is funny! Maybe we shall go shopping for a newe pillow. Or we could go garage sailing in 22 degree weather(haha, not that there would be any sales)!! Yikes, that IS cold...we have decided it is too cold to come visit.

...just kidding!! WE CAN'T WAIT...one more week until we head out, and it is a MUCH needed vacation for both of us, especially Aaron. He is super excited (and so am I)!

Grace's coat is adorable. Is it a hand me down from someone?
crystal said…
I love the picture of all your babies all bundled up for the nice cool temps outside!They are so cute and I do agree I do love graces coat is seriously adorable and girl 4 boys?how in the world does your house stay standing lol without walls falling down heee heee just kidding they are presious boys!!
Anonymous said…
I can't believe it is already that cold there!

When the girls came in February it was unusually cold and I was sure they would freeze to death as it doesn't get very cold in India. I was so surprised how well they did - never complained.

Oh, and unlike your boys, they never liked their winter coats and I have to make them put them on. I even let them pick out the colors. :-)
Kimiko said…
Sounds like a great time for you to visit your family in Southern California. Although, we're having cold weather, too - it's been in the 60s! :) Haha - sorry, just had to rub it in! :)
Sara said…
This pillow looks sooo familiar. I sometimes wonder if we should hook our little ones up to an IV in order to replace all the water they are losing when they sleep.