Amost forgot this tid bit :)

I can't believe I forgot to post this "funny" last night....earlier this week, I asked the kids to clean up the dishes after dinner for me. I know that should be a regular request, but it is not something they are in the habit of doing. Well, I stayed out of the kitchen and let them do the job to the best of their ability. I guess Grace and Titus were the driving force of the clean up and Titus was given the job of loading the dishwasher. Here is what I found when I opened the dishwasher:
And,yes, it really is 8 plates shoved into one slot! :)

Also, if you have not had a chance to read the comments under my post from Monday,"How Do We Weep With Them" I would encourage you to scroll down and check it out. I was blessed and encouraged by those who shared and gained some new insight and some needed reminders on how to minister!

Comments

Would be a good test on how good your dishwasher works ;-)
For His Glory said…
yep, they know how to get er done :)

And I agree, the comments were precious and worth a post themselves :) I loved what one gal "Lori" said about not saying "if there's anything I can do let me know", but rather "I am going to do such and such for you"...We know as women when we are capable of taking on a task of blessing someone or when we have a full plate and need to trust that God will use someone else at this time to bless them in the ways they need...