The fun goes on!


Micah continues to give us chuckles. The last one came the night before Thanksgiving. We were staying at Bryan's cousin's house and Micah came in the kitchen looking for Bryan. I told him that that daddy was outside getting the turkey's with Darcy (Bryan's cousin). Micah quickly responded with,

"Oh, are they going to bring them in here and kill them?"!!!

Life is truly never dull with kids! :)

That said, this past week and a half has been anything but dull!!! There has been much to share but little time to get it all out on "virtual paper". My fingers have been itching to write, but there is a time and place for everything and right now the time is for savoring the last couple of days with our family which includes celebrating my dear Grace's 8th birthday tomorrow!

Just thinking about what to write about her brings tears to my eyes. She is a quiet, contemplative joy and a lover of all things domestic and involving babies. She has been precious to watch this past week and a half as she has dotted on her 6 month old cousin, Cooper, and has found unbelievable delight in helping give him baths, getting him dressed and feeding him. I can't wait to take the day tomorrow to celebrate her life. She is a gift from God and we are so thankful to have her in our family!!!!

Comments

crystal said…
O my heavens 8 years old sweet Grace? "WOW" Happy birthday sweet girl we love you and pray your day is full of lots of joy and lots of fun to!!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you have been having a great time! Lots of family memories. :-)

Happy Birthday to Grace!
Ruth said…
Boy have I missed you ALL! I can't believe how much your family has impacted me! I'm so grateful that you have been able to spend so much time with your family!!! God has been truly faithful to you! Look forward to seeing you all very soon!!!

And give Miss Grace a special Birthday Hug from me! I miss her smiling face!:)
Tyffany said…
Happy birthday sweet Grace! We pray you have a great day! Love you guys!
For His Glory said…
Well Miss Grace, I think you were about two years old when we first met you and it has been a delight seeing you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus! You are such a sweetie!!
Grace

Grandma and Papa are delighted you were able to celebrate #8 with your family in NY! What a special day and a special trip!