Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho It's Off to the Doctors We Go!


I know it is quote week...but I had to throw this update in!:) We found ourselves back at the doctors again today (that makes two Mondays in a row!!!) because Faith has just not seemed herself this past week. Saying that she does not feel good, that she is tired...and, as the week progressed, her cough got worse and not better. Yep...you guessed it and x-rays confirmed it...she has pneumonia. Thankfully, it is not a "bad case" but still one that needed an antibiotic!

Have a mentioned in the past what a fantastic doctor our doctor is?!? Of course, it's an added blessing that he goes to our church and we call him our friend, too! Dr. Taylor took the time to show the kids the x-rays and explain it all to them which was such a neat blessing because that is what we have been studying in science this month...the main parts that make up all bodies....skin, organs, bones and muscles! How cool that they got to see Faith's bones and the organ called her lungs!

So, in the end, I would say you could call our trip to the doctors as much of an appointment as it was a field trip! Thanks Dr. Taylor for your wonderful care and concern and for giving us a science lesson while we were there! I wonder what it will be next Monday?!:)

Comments

Michelle P said…
Oh Faithie! Sorry to hear you're sick. Did you know Uncle David has had pneumonia too?! We will be praying that Jesus heals your body super fast! We love you!
Ruth said…
Oh my...I could tell on Sunday that Faith was just not herself! Not only her coughing...but her smile just wasn't the same and I missed that!

I'm so sorry she is so sick! Get LOTS of rest Miss Faith. I miss that smile of yours!

Thank the Lord for Christian Doctors too!! :)
Matt5verse6 said…
I hope sweet Faith feels better soon!!! ♥
Kimiko said…
Faith, we're praying for you! Not only has your Uncle David had pneumonia, but also your Aunt Kimiko! Rest up! We love you!
Kimiko said…
Oh, and how could I forget?!! Your little cousin Hannah had pneumonia earlier this year, too! She sends lots of giggles and smiles your way! Did you know that she reminds me a lot of you? :)
Never a dull moment in the Pichura house! :0) I'm glad to see Faith was at least smiling in her picture!! (wow!)

I'm so sorry she has pneumonia!!--Good grief!!--and I do hope she heals up and feels better soon!!

Praying for you, Faith!!
For His Glory said…
oooh free day off from Science:) ha ha...What are you using for Science anyways??? Pnemonia seems to be everyone's friend right now...My sis has it and my friend's baby boy too!!! Thank God He's soveriegn!