Happy Anniversary, my Beloved!


Today Bryan and I celebrate our 12th year of marriage. I can honestly say that it keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Sometimes I wonder if it is because we are growing in our knowledge of each other and how we "tick"...but, there are still so many things that I just cannot figure out about Bryan, and I am sure he would echo a hearty "AMEN" to that one concerning me.:)

No, I truly believe the reason it keeps getting sweeter and sweeter is because we continue to grow in our knowledge and love for God and the bigger HE becomes in our lives the sweeter our lives become with each other. It's that whole "triangle analogy"...the one we learned in premarital counseling. Bryan and I are the two bottom corners of a triangle and God is at the peak. The more our eyes are fixed on CHRIST, the closer we grow with each other. Such a simple but true analogy!

With much joy in my heart and only because of the grace of God in our lives...I can still echo the Bible verse we had inscribed on our wedding invitation over 12 years ago:

"I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Solomon 3:4

Happy Anniversary dear husband of mine!

-Thanks Dad and Mom for watching the kids while we had a "Starbucks Date" today! :)

Comments

Michelle P said…
Glad you were able to get out without the kiddos!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 12 years!!
Ruth said…
Congratulations!!
I can tell you that it gets even sweeter as time moves on! :D
Anonymous said…
Congratulations & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
For His Glory said…
Happy Anniversary! Cute Pic!!
Two precious people! Love you both!! Trust you had a happy 12th anniv. Love you!
Matt5verse6 said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Love you and miss you lots! ♥ Best wishes in 2010.
cheneymommy said…
Happy Anniversary (hope the celebrating lasts all week long...since I am late :o)
Yay!!! Congratulations! :0) May God richly bless your new year together!