Hockey Time!


We had the privilege of going to a hockey game this afternoon. When kids are free and one ticket is covered...$8 is not a bad price for a family event!:) We saw Trinity Western University's hockey team and it was so much fun! There was enough action to keep the kids attention...and Faith and Titus spent most of the time amusing themselves with their coats and dancing each time the music would come on (and it came on a lot...every time the whistle blew). The video is no exaggeration...they went that "crazy" almost every time for about half of the game. It was actually very funny to watch!:)

I got to sit by my hubby...and the kids were so good that it almost felt a little bit like a date with him!:) It was the last game of the season...but we look forward to going again next year!

Comments

Kimiko said…
Oh my word!! That video had James and me cracking up!!! How funny is that?! Give all six of them hugs from the Southern CA Parkers!!!
Anonymous said…
I guess you are official Canadians now!
Paul said…
video is so hilarious. Thanks sis! the two musical ones of the family (or just crazy musical) I guess Grace and Micah are the more "refined" musicians :-)
Matt5verse6 said…
How exciting! That video is hysterical! What fabulous family time together! ♥
Looks as though you had a FUN & wonderful family time out. Yeah ! ! !
Trish said…
Go Spartans!! TWU is where I went to school. So cool that you got to go to a game as a family. Hope you're getting all settled in. I miss your hugs and smiling face here in Yakima.
Kristin said…
I forgot that Trish! :) What a small world, huh?!!
For His Glory said…
I almost missed the video!! When it comes through my email, the video doesn't come through, only pics...So fun for everyone!