A reminder that "life is a vapor"

When I saw this I just had to pass it along. As someone said, "Life with Christ is not happily ever after HERE, it's happily ever after THERE." Jesus Himself said, "In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world" (John 16:33).

I'm here to glorify Him in whatever way He chooses...a truth I need to keep preaching to myself. Clips like the following sure do encourage my heart with that truth!

The Story of Zac Smith from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.



"The Lord gives and the Lord takes away...blessed be the name of the Lord".

Comments

Wow, Kristin... That one absolutely moved me to tears. Thank you for sharing this person's powerful testimony of God's goodness, regardless of what our lives that He has chosen for us look like.

I have shared w/ you about the cancer that is taking the lives of my uncle & aunt right now. And I've recently had my own "scare" with a doctor's concern over some tissues that didn't "feel right" to him.

Thank you for sharing this video--I really appreciated it at this time, and I plan to pass it on to some family members.
thanks, sister!
For His Glory said…
Okay, not sure I should of done that (watched that clip that is :) )...I'm already a mess as it is with my dear grandpa passing, but this was a beautiful reminder...Thank you for posting...