In need of a Happy Hour?


Bet you wanted to read this post to see if I just went off the deep end, huh?!
Actually, I had to pass along a little bit of fun news my sister shared with me today. Starbucks is having "Happy Hour" this week (through the 16th) and all Frappucino blended drinks are half price from 3 to 5 pm! I am already trying to justify why I should go every day till the sale is over....

-one day can be to catch up with a friend

-one day can be to go on a mini date with Bryan

-one day can be to take the girls for a little "mommy/daughter" time

-and the last day, Sunday...well, that's the Lord's Day...the happiest day of the week...I think that is reason enough to celebrate!:)

Comments

Kimiko said…
Haha...yeah, I went yesterday. It was nice paying less than $2 for a frappaccino! :) Maybe I should go to a different Starbucks everyday to find out which one makes the best drinks - there are 5 within walking distance, so that'll be more than enough to fill the rest of the week! :)
For His Glory said…
I thought this deal was only in Safeway stores! I just clipped this deal from their paper a week ago, but didn't realize it was at every Starbucks, even outside of Safeway stores! Yay!
I was there last Sat. and got a fat free, double chocolate frab! It was sooooooo good. And, it was half price which made it taste even better!