Happy Thanksgiving!



Yep, you heard it right! Thanksgiving is a wee bit earlier in Canada than the United States. Monday was the official holiday but we celebrated it on Sunday with friend from church!

I'll be honest, it does feel a bit weird to be celebrating a month and a half early. I am used to putting up my Christmas decorations Thanksgiving weekend but I think Bryan would just about kill me and all my new friends would think I am a bit crazy if I were to attempt that right now! Every year, I have had a competition with a friend in California as to which one of us can get up our Christmas decorations first after Thanksgiving...Wendy...I am winning this year for sure!:)

We had a lovely day with friends, ate from a 28 pound turkey:) and enjoyed so many yummy side dishes! Thanks so much, Baergs for opening up your home to our whole gang!!!

Comments