A Visit to Remember



What a sweet gift it was to spend the week with my mom and sister (and niece!!!). There are not words to described the precious blessing it is to not only call them family...but sisters in Christ.

We enjoyed sweet times of fellowship, lots of yummy scones, good cups of coffee and cinnamon dolce lattes (thanks to my sister helping me "relearn" how to use my espresso machine), too much Mud Pie Mojo ice cream (if there is such a thing as too much ice cream!), games of "Hand and Foot" and lots of "Settlers of Catan" (which is NOT a "home school game" for the record!:)), too little exercise but lots of calories burned through laughter, a BLAST playing golf at "Poppy Putting Course" (I came out the winner...but just barely. A group of ladies sitting at the picnic benches at the end of the course said we must have been having a great time from all the screaming! We "Parkers" are not a quite bunch...especially when we are having that much fun!), we watched the boys play hockey, celebrated Micah's 10th birthday together and enjoyed some of the most beautiful weather we here in Canada had seen all month!

The sweet memories of the past week are already tucked away in my heart but I am so thankful for all the pictures that help to capture some of those moments...





Comments