Visits, Puzzles and Limoring


The second half of last week flew bye in a big blur...thankfully, I still managed to snap a few pictures that were not blurry!:)

My brother Paul came and spent a couple of days with us. I was so blessed by his servant's heart towards my kids. One day he took the boys out for donuts and the next day he took the girls on an ice cream date! He played games with them, wrestled with them, and loved on them! He even took on the project of turning the doors on my fridge to the other direction! A huge blessing when it comes to the dynamics of my kitchen!:)

Most of us came down with colds last week, too, so it ended up being a weekend of laying low. God often seems to use sickness to slow us down!:) Faith and I (with some help from the rest of the gang) took on the challenge of doing every puzzle in the house!:) She was much more dedicated than I was...but it was a fun endeavor.


Bryan's creative mind was in overdrive and he used an old sled and made "skim boards" out of it. The idea was that if we couldn't go to the beach...the beach would come to our living room. He has named the activity of skim boarding in the living room "limoring" and the kids have been having a blast skimming across the floor (especially Titus and Grace). And I fell in love with him a little bit more as I watched him serve, play,and enjoy our kids!
So much to be thankful for this side of Heaven!!!!

Comments

How much fun in your household! A visit from Paul, puzzles galore, and limoring! It sure looks like fun. I'll have to try it when we come to visit. Oh that's right ... I'll probably fall and break my something or other, so guess I'd best just sit and watch the kids limor. There is one pic of Faith in the pics you posted ... she looks so much like your mom. So cute.