As the days go by...


The last couple of weekends we have had the sweet blessing of family coming to visit. Two weeks ago my brother and his wife, David and Michelle, came up for a whirlwind 24 hours. We went swimming at an amazing pool complex (and, get this...only $9 for our whole family for over 8 hours of swimming if we wanted!) and then on to watch Micah and Samuel play hockey. It was a crazy, wonderful day!
This past weekend we were so excited to have my mom and dad (Papa and Grandma) come to visit. I am so sad that I only took one picture the whole time they were here (another horse project!)...but we had such a wonderful RELAXING time with them! We didn't leave the house once and it was a much needed break!
They left Saturday morning and by Saturday afternoon the Christmas music was blaring and the decorations were being unpacked! Call me nuts...but I am taking advantage of an early Canadian Thanksgiving!:) I think my husband was a wee bit embarrassed but the kids and I had fun (and he was a good sport lugging all the bins and the trees up the stairs!).
In other news...Titus' creativity continues to give us lots of laughs! This week, he decided that he wanted to be a scuba diver and catch Great White Sharks...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! So thankful for the days the Lord has made and that I have the privilege of spending them with an amazing husband, 6 crazy kids, and a church family that is becoming more dear with each passing month!

Comments

Oh Titus ... you do have your dad's imagination! And Gracie Girl ... your hair is getting so long. How pretty! Love you all!!!
Ruth said…
Wow Kristin...I'm so jealous! Your tree is ALREADY up! :D

I can't get over how "grown-up" your children are getting to be! I look at Grace's long hair, and Samuel is growing in height. Caleb & Titus have lost the "little boy" look! It makes me sad and glad!!! :) I would just LOVE to give them each a long hug!!! But at least I'm grateful for your pictures!

I miss you dear friend and am happy to hear that you are getting so close to your new church friends!

Love you!