SEX!!!


I knew that title would make you stop and read.:) My prayer is that you will keep reading because the link at the end of this post is one of the best articles/booklets I have read on sex from a Christian woman's perspective. It's written by Aileen Challies, Tim Challies wife.

Sex, we are told, is a gift from God. But, often, especially for us women, it can seem more like a chore on our "to-do list". Aileen Challies says it this way:

"In my discussions with other married women I’ve seen clearly that sex, for many couples, is the one thing they fight about most (It’s not just us!). At least from the wife’s perspective, it usually comes down to a pretty simple fact: she simply doesn’t understand why sex is so important to her husband. Because she doesn’t understand, she continues to see it from her perspective and dismisses sex as unimportant, an annoyance, a chore, perhaps an occasional indulgence. She gives herself to him every now and again, hoping it will get hubby off her case for a couple of days, but she does so out of obligation or duty, not delight. Can you identify with this? I think most women can, at least at times."

I hope that one paragraph has caused you to want to read more (only 12 pages more!)...and to gain a new perspective of your husband and see, afresh, the beauty and mystery of God's design for sex! Reading this (and then implementing it) is the best gift you could give to your husband this year and, as a wife who just read the article, I do believe it's going to be one of my most favorite gifts this year, too!:)

Waste no time...click HERE for her (free) short e-book titled "False Messages"!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I bookmarked that page and look forward to reading it... I really enjoy her husbands writing!
Okayyyy... I'll read it..... :0)
(Thanks, Kristin!)