Whoo-Hoo!!!!


I am not a very technologically advanced gal. I know how to do a few things on my computer and I am typically content with that. One thing that I have wanted for my blog, though, is to have a way to search for certain posts that I have written in the past. With over 500 posts in the last 2 years it's just been too daunting to look through them all in hopes of finding a specific one.

I have also had inquiries about our adoption process and "life" when the boys first came home and it would have been so much easier to point them to blog posts of mine on those specific subjects...but they were so scattered throughout other posts that I knew it wouldn't be helpful to refer them to the blog!

In comes Superman...I mean, my husband!:) Within 5 minutes he had found a "gadget" that I could add to my blog to do exactly what I was desirous of!!! WHOO-HOO!!! Shift your gaze to the right...do you see it?!!! Now, punch in any word and all the posts with that word in it will come up at the top of the screen!

This technologically challenged girl is very impressed!:)

Comments

Paul said…
So, I gotta figure that one out. That will save me hours of searching. Love it! And I'm so glad I'm caught up on ALL your blogging! Yikes!