The thoughts of other men's brains


The man who never reads will never be read;
He who never quotes will never be quoted;
He who will not use the thoughts of other
men's brains proves that he has no brain of his own.

C.H.Spurgeon


Bryan read me this quote and we both couldn't help but giggle!

While I really enjoy writing, I also like to post things that other people have written. More often than not, there is someone else who can say what I am thinking way better than I could say it myself! And then there are the innumerable times where the wisdom of others hits me right between the eyes and I am left in a thankful state of pondering over what the Lord taught them that they, in turn, taught me.

Keep an eye out for some of those "right between the eyes" articles these next few days!

Comments