You'll want to check these out...


I just love February! Right now, I am loving it because the sun is actually shining :)...but I also love February because it's the one month of the year that Sovereign Grace Ministries has their HUGE SALE on everything from books to music to audio messages!!! Some of our family favorites are:

BOOKS:

-Feminine Appeal
-Girltalk
-The Cross Centered Life
-Love That Lasts
-Humility
-Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God
-Shopping For Time
-Stop Dating the Church and Fall in Love with the Family of God
-When Sinners Say "I Do"
-Worldliness

MUSIC:


Kids:
Walking With the Wise
To Be Like Jesus
Awesome God

Other:
Come Weary Saints
Savior (Christmas)
Valley of Vision
Sons and Daughters

AUDIO MESSAGES:

Gospel Centered Parenting

Mothers and Daughters (Haven't listened to it yet...but can't wait to get it!)

And, in other news, I just got an email today from a friend with a link for a FREE audio download of the book "Adopted for Life" by Russell Moore. It's a fantastic book on not only earthly adoption...but, so much more, our adoption into the family of God! You'll never look at the word "adoption" the same way again after reading (or listening) to this book!

Comments

Thanks for sharing! :) I love a good read, and the music suggestions for the kids look great! And a SALE to top it off! Works for me!! :)