Forts, Forts, and More Forts!


A dear elder's wife in our church comes each Thursday afternoon to read to the kids and spend time with them. It has been such a special blessing to me and my kids just love their time with "Grandma D".

They have been reading the "Scout" book series by Piet Prins and my kids just love them. Today, the adventures in the book lead them to building forts in the family room! Donna was a great "sport" and helped them build their forts and decorate them!

I figured it was a good idea to be a good sport too and let them sleep in them tonight!:) They were so excited and I had to catch a couple of pictures to capture the event!



Comments

It amazes me how big the kids are getting. Can't wait to see you all!
Lorraine Moen said…
Did you get any sleep?? Reminds me of when my kids were little. I loved those days...