Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!!!


I don't know about you, but that is how life feels right now for the Pichura Family! I feel like we are living in fast forward mode and I wish I could hit the play button or, better yet, pause things all-together!:)

I don't know if you feel that way too, right now, but I know that in the midst of the "crazy" there is only one thing that is necessary...one thing that can't be taken away from us...sitting at Jesus' feet (Luke 10:42). Mary was able to do it amidst the "hub-bub" of a bustling house...I am not there yet...I am too easily distracted! I need the quite and still that only comes in the early morning at the Pichura home. What about you?

We all desperately need to sit at our Savior's feet...sit so close that, through His Word, we feel, learn, and know His heartbeat so intimately that it becomes our heartbeats, too.

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10


P.S. Casting Crowns has a beautiful song about sitting at Jesus' feet...it's become one of my favorites!

Comments