Root Canals and Fairytales

Thursday morning I had a root canal! Thank you to all those who prayed for me and what seemed like something that should be no big deal...but brought lots of pain for 3 weeks! The removal of those root nerves has made an unbelievable difference!!! Praise the Lord for modern medicine and dentistry!!! With the pain just about gone, I feel like myself again!

Thursday was also our ladies tea at the church and Grace and Faith felt a bit like "princesses" that night. They were the "bookend" flower girls in a "parade of wedding dresses" from as far back as 1926. They had so much fun getting there hair and makeup done at the church and just as excited that they get to keep the dresses. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of "flower girls" waltzing around our house in the coming weeks!

The woman who put together the bridal show is a precious college gal in our church who has an amazing eye for a good picture...so much so that she has her own photography business. She took some sweet pictures of the girls and I thought some of you might have fun taking a peak

And, speaking of photographs...if you happen to live in upstate New York...I've got just the gal for you...my sister-in-law, Chrissy, is fantastic! She makes me want to have another baby, just so I can get some super cute pictures!:)

Comments

Michelle P said…
Sooo glad you are feeling better!!
And the pictures of the girls are so cute!! I love them...can't believe how big they're getting though!
Jen L said…
So glad you got it taken care of. Every time I chewed with my bad tooth this week it reminded me to pray for you!