Everyday moments




I think I can sum up what the last month of life has felt like with the above picture.:) But, it doesn't quite feel like a dog dragging me...it's more like a galloping horse! Or maybe a better analogy would be that of a skier who is getting dragged behind the speed boat because he has lost all common sense to just LET GO OF THE ROPE!:)

That is not to say that life has been terrible, it's just been busy! (As seen in my almost month long gap in writing!) I had the sweet blessing of having my cousin, Brooklyn, visit for two weeks! What a sweet help she was! I told her if she ever comes to visit again, she should rename her trip as a "missions trip to Canada to take care of her crazy, old cousin and her 6 kiddos"! :)

Though I have not blogged much and taking pictures has been far and few between...I have managed to catch a couple "everyday moments" which give a glimpse into the life of the Pichuras! We are all still very much "alive and kicking"! :)


We are not sure where our son Titus has gone to, but we do have the privilege of having Peter from Narnia living with us for the past month (NOT JOKING...this is what Titus looks like at some point almost every day!)

I am not even going to give an explanation for this picture. Anyone who has girls has come upon this "scene" at some time in their lives!:)
This is what happens when you leave a couple sips of your coffee in your mug, leave your mug on the arm rest of the car, and then have your husband hit the breaks...HARD! :) (click on the picture...it will give you a better idea!)

Comments

It (the coffee) happened again?! Not funny, but bahahaha (ok, so I find it amusing ... but then, I didn't have to clean it up)!