August Rewinded

I am going to try to do a few picture posts and catch up on some of our August happenings...and then I am hoping to get back to some more writing!

Grace asked if she could do a photo shoot with Tessie, our dog...so, for all you dog lovers out there, here are a few cute ones!

We were given tickets to a nearby water park (a first for most of our kids!) and we had a day of fun with church friends!



We had a lovely lunch with some dear "adopted grandparents" from church (my kids are so blessed to have lots of extra lovin'!) and I snapped these pictures in their beautiful garden. I realized when I looked back at the pictures that I should have cleaned up Titus' face but you all know how well he "cleans up" from the wedding picture I posted...so this one will have to do!:)





Comments

Munchkin said…
Tell Grace I loved the Pictures of Tessie. She is so cute. I also loved the pictures of your kids. I love you all so much. Christine