Please Pray


It's late, I should be sleeping...but I had to pass this along and ask you to join in prayer for this family that lives in my parent's town. My mom sent me the following email today:

I am passing on a prayer request that came our way concerning a Hood River family who adopted a little guy from Ethiopia a few months ago. Andrew, the husband, has had what they thought was pneumonia for weeks. Yesterday he took a big turn downhill and now is in ICU on a ventilator with what they think is an African worm that has burrowed into his lungs causing a punctured lung and one that is about to pop. As of last night he was on full life support. The mortality rate is 87%.

Oh Lord,

I pray that you would deliver Andrew's soul from death and his family from tears. Oh Lord, strengthen them and keep their feet firmly planted. May Andrew, soon, walk before you still here on earth, if it be Your will. We love you, Jesus and we know that You hear our prayers...You hear the cries of our heart. The pains of death surround this family and I cannot imagine the sorrow they must be going through. Oh Father, please hear their cry and our cry and deliver Andrew. God, you are gracious and merciful. Please deal bountifully with this family for Your name's sake. (Psalm 116)

In Jesus Name, Amen

Comments

Prayed right along w/ that prayer that you posted... OH!!

Please keep the blog posted, if you would, regarding his health, and God willing---his recovery!