Precious Memories

We had a wonderful week with my grandparents...and the kids formed bonds with their Great-Grandparents that were tighter than I ever thought they could be. Three of them were literally sobbing when they had to say good-bye. My heart is so full of thanksgiving for the gift of a week with them, a week of making new memories, and an opportunity to celebrate...including a belated 80th birthday party for my Grammy in Seattle!

Of course, while in Seattle, we also had to take a walk to "Top Pot Doughnut" since we were within walking distance!:)






Comments

How cute those pictures were! (Okay---and I was salivating at the sight of that box of yummy donuts. Seriously.) :0) Sweet-tooth-mama that I am!!...
I'm sure they had a wonderful a time with you. I know we did and am so blessed and thankful that we were able to be with you this past week.