Precious quote


"What if, sometimes, there are mists and fogs so thick that I cannot see the path? ‘Tis enough that You hold my hand, and guide me in the darkness; for walking with You in the gloom–is far sweeter and safer than walking alone in the sunlight!

Dear Lord, give me grace to trust You wholly, whatever may befall; yielding myself up to Your leading, and leaning hard on You when “dangers are in the path.” Your way for me has been marked out from all eternity, and it leads directly to Yourself and home!"

~Susannah Spurgeon

Comments

Sweet! Great perspective and thank you for sharing!
Anonymous said…
That was thought provoking and encouraging. I love your quotes you find!

Hey, our adoption finalization for Levi was on Wednesday. It was good to get that hurdle crossed! Things are going better with him. We see lots of improvement in his behavior and his bonding with us.

Take care!
Loved it! I have never read anything from Spurgeon's wife before, so that was fun to read!

Good stuff; thanks for sharing! :0)