The Two Became One


Saturday in Seattle: The sun was shining, flowers were blooming...and my brother Paul was getting married!

It was a wonderful weekend! There were so many logistics that come with getting married in the city...and God was so gracious to allow the hard work and planning of others to produce a truly seamless weekend!

So many things to thank the Lord for....here are a few highlights:

-all siblings and family together (including my Grandpa and Grammy Parker)

-getting to meet Sarah's family and her sweet friends that flew in from all over the USA

-AMAZING B-B-Q ribs at the rehearsal dinner :)

-safe travel for all involved

-my brother's community room that we used for family meals while we were there

-sunshine and warm weather!!!!!!

-a great transit system (though, our family must have been quite the spectacle taking the bus back from the wedding....6 kids in Seattle is enough to turn heads, as it is. Six kids and their parents all decked out in wedding attire and carrying bouquets of flowers...that will definitely do it!)

-laughter

-seeing my brother Paul kiss his new bride for the VERY FIRST TIME!

-gorgeous bouquets

-seeing my brother's church family in action...all the ways they served...from pictures, to video, to desserts, to set up and take down. It was beautiful to see their love for Jesus and each other!

-great attitudes from my kiddos

-a precious husband

-a God-exalting ceremony...full of His Word, songs of worship, laughter, and tears of joy

-Mother's Day with both my mom and my Grammy

And that just names a few!:)

Prayerfully, I will have more pictures to post soon...but the memories will last either way!

On Sunday, we went to church at Downtown Cornerstone Church (where both of my brothers and their brides attend and serve at) and had a precious morning of worship and the Word. One of the songs we sang, to me, summed up the festivities of Saturday in light of the greatest wedding of all to take place one day! Take a minute to listen:


 


Comments