Faithful Men, Faithful Words

"....those who act faithfully are His delight."  Proverbs 12:22b

My heart is so full of thanksgiving for the blessing it is to be surrounded by godly men and women. They are everywhere...praise the Lord....in our church, writing books, preaching messages that we can listen to over the internet....the opportunities to be encouraged in Christ through the examples of others seem just about endless!

Here is a highlight of some dear faithful men and their faithful words:

- Pastor John MacArthur shared some fantastic thoughts on the election and the world as we know it. It's just 11 minutes long but it's jam packed with insightful wisdom and truth on today's culture!

What Now?

- Bryan preached a passionate message on Philippians 1 a couple of Sundays ago....what a blessing to my own heart as well as convicting as he shared with us what it truly means to be "Together in Truth".

Together in Truth

- My heart continues to be refreshed and my thinking renewed by the prayers of Pastor Scotty Smith. Here is an excerpt from his prayer on Sunday that has stayed in the forefront of my mind these last few days:

 "Lord Jesus, you are so kind, compassionate, and forgiving of me. May the fragrant aroma of the sacrifice you made for me on the cross to permeate all my relationships. You’re not calling us to change or fix anyone. You’re calling us to live as a broken perfume bottle, through whom the aroma of grace will bring your gentling and transforming presence. Show me how to boast in you and in my weakness, that I might freely and gladly live as a servant of others."


Comments