Let Jesus' Glory Shine

"From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger." Psalm 8:2

Lately, Titus has showed a sweet sensitivity to the things of the Lord. His prayers, his conversations, his questions...they all reflect a heart that is contemplating the greatness of God...and a desire to know Him and be with Him one day. There is nothing more precious to our ears or eyes than hearing and seeing our kids pursue Christ. Our prayer is that their child-like faith blooms into saving faith at a young age!

Titus wrote this praise song to Jesus a couple of weeks ago. When my brother Paul, and his wife, Sarah, came to visit...Paul was an AMAZING uncle and took the time to compose music to go with Titus' words. I actually have had the tune "stuck" in my head this past week....it really is beautiful! 

Here are the lyrics:

Let Jesus' Glory Shine 

We want to know Your praises; 
How great is our God.
We live for You, Jesus;
How great is our God.

We want you to be lifted, 
Shining forth your glory;
I feel the sun that You have made!

We lift you higher, 
We will worship You forever!
I praise you, Jesus, You reign!









Comments

Juli said…
That's so great. And one day when he's a famous worship leader, I'll be able say, "I knew him when he came to library storytime."

You go Titus :)
Ruth said…
Oh Titus,

My heart is swelling!!!

First of all, I can't believe how "grown-up" you are getting!!! But I think what touched me the most, were the words you wrote to Jesus! My prayer is that you WILL always let him REIGN!!! What a precious little man you are becoming!

And I sure could use a drummer like you in my choirs! :D

Love and miss you VERY much!!!
Mrs. Erickson
ohgigi said…
nothing is more satisfying than singing praises to our God. there are songs just floating around in heaven, waiting to be pulled out of the sky and sung by people like titus. thankyou titus. for bringing more of God's joy to the earth and to our hearts so we can praise Him.
love, ms.gigi